Sunday, January 9, 2011

[Message] Hyun Joong, 6th Story: ................................. [2011.01.02]


Wasn't able to take a photo of me praying for a new year wish ...'coz I had some personal matters on hand then..
So that explains why I'm up on the internet here belatedly moving over a picture of the rising sun here ..ㅡㅡ;;;;
Is this non-movable ...kk
Mm I mentioned all the time (that fans will support him) didn't I ?????? I'm growing so much older now and doesn't even know if I can still guard by you well enough ... Anyway I'll work harder to the extent of an admission ticket kk
I will become one whom you have to fight for another 3 admission tickets to see after kk
Have you drunk the rice cake soup ????????
I'm gonna go drink it now kk, in fact I ate it just yesterday.. as a side dish that is
26 years old already ne ................. Darn, shit kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
This darn thing .. Such damning.... geeez geeeez geeez
Such xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
kkkkkkk Just joking ...kkk
Be much blessed in the new year and be healthy, and for me, I'll work harder to become one who will make you go crazier over me
Now that our house has been reported on the internet, you sure are delighted ain't you?????? Even so let's just see each other on the net world
ㅜㅜ I'm chased out yet once more ...ㅜㅜ
Sonata...Annoying no??????? I will go watch it for once for sure kkkkk
Will release an awesome album in this new year, been crazily rehearsing and practising, to release 1 drama and 2 awesome albums is my yearly target ne kk
Only then could we meet one another next year delightfully ^^
Sorry I couldn't keep to my promise
And so instead, I'll become one whom you could better guard by about kkk


http://hyun-joong.com/bbs/view.asp?code=fromhj + planethyun
English translation: SS501ode.blogspot.com
Please don't re-edit + HOTLINK
Give proper credit when reposting, thanks!



*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


Didn't get a picture of me praying over the new year... due to some personal matters..
so I found a picture of sunrise on the internet.. --;;;;
This is what they call (internet) theft...? hehe
Erh, I've said this before, ya???? I'll grow up and then I'll watch over you
Not sure how my performance is now,
But I will work hard, at least (on the) admission tickets, hehe
to be a person who can secure three more, that type, hehe...
Have you had tteok-guk yet?????
I'm planning to go eat some now,
hehe, actually I had it yesterday already, as a side dish.
Already 26 years old......... It's really... shit ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Really.... Really too much... peyt peyt peyt (*bb: abit like 'pui pui pui ^o^)
Really xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hehe, just joking... heehee
Happy New year, and have food health,
I too will work hard to become someone more outstanding
Very surprised to see (me) at (my) home????
But still, I hope you'll see (me) on the net
Boohoo, else I'll be kicked out again... boohoo
Sonata... Had a fright??????
Hehe, it's me letting you off, hehe
In this new year, I will release an awesome album,
and will rehearse and practise like mad
My goal for this year is one TV drama and two albums
Till these wishes materialize, I will greet you properly next year^^
Feel bad about not keeping my promise..
But I will become someone who can watch over you even more, hehe


Credit: planethyun
Chinese translation: 紫色 @ HYUNJOONGCHINA.com
Chinese to English translation: bb @LoveKimHyunJoong.com
Please don't re-edit + HOTLINK
Give proper credit when reposting, thanks!



*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*



Didn't take a pic of me praying over the new year... coz I've some personal matters..
So I went on the net to find a picture of a sunrise during new year and upload it... --;;;
Is this called illegal use...? keke
Erh, what was I saying...????
I'll guard and watch over you when I'm older
Don't know if I'm doing a good job for this...
Regardless, I will work even harder,
About admission tickets, to become someone who can get three more tickets, keke
Have you had tteok-guk????
I'm gonna go eat that now, keke
Actually I ate that too yesterday, as a side dish whilst drinking
Already 26 years old.... Darn... kekekeke
Darn... really... peyt peyt peyt (*bb: like 'pui pui pui' ^o^)
This xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
keke, just joking, keke
Happy New Year, may you have good health
I will also work hard to become someone you will anticipate and look forward to
You guys should be very happy that I appear on the net, ya??
But hope that you will just 'see' me on the net
(Translator's note: korean fans' replies say he's wishing not to see stalkers)
Woohoo... I've been kicked out again... woohoo
Sonata, you're sick of it too, no????
I'll just let you off this one time, kekeke
(Translator's note: korean fans' replies say there're too many stalkers,
and he's worried about being chased out of his apartment...?* TT TT
Sonata...? you're now resorting to talking to a car? --!)
(*MiniUFO note: About this part of chasing out of his apartment, previously HyunJoong & JaeJoong were living together, but due to too many stalkers loitering around the neighborhood and causing disturbance, both of them were forced to shift, now both of them live separately, of what I heard HyunJoong new apartment has better security so it is harder for stalker to stalk. This is also why HyunJoong is not staying together with his family members since fans will also loiter around his area and disturbed his family member.)
In the new year, I will release an awesome album ~ practice like mad
My goals for the new year is one good TV drama and two albums
Once that's done, I'll meet everyone happily in the coming year^^
Sorry I didn't keep my promise
But I will become someone that you'll find even more worthy to watch over, keke


Credit: planethyun
Chinese translation: kaka&yoyo @ HYUNBAR66
Chinese to English translation: bb @LoveKimHyunJoong.com
Please don't re-edit + HOTLINK
Give proper credit when reposting, thanks!



*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*




I wasn't able to take a photo of me praying for a new year wish ...because there was some personal matters..

That's why I searched through the internet and reposted a photo of the rising sun on new year ..- -;;;;

Is this illegal reposting ...keke

Umm I said this before isn't it ??????When I am much much older, I will watch over you and

Don't know if I can do it well ...anyway I will work even harder and to the extend of admission tickets keke

I will become someone who can earn 3 more tickets keke Have you eaten Rice-cake Soup ?????????

I am going to eat it now keke in fact, I ate it yesterday too..as a snack for alcohol

26 years old ............................Damn it Shit kekekekekekekekekekekekekekeke

This damn thing ...this damn thing....spit spit spit

This xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

kekekekekeke Just joking ...kekeke

Happy new year, be healthy and I will work even harder now and become a crazier person that you are anticipating

Aren't you happy that my house was on the internet?????? Nevertheless, please just see it over the internet

ㅜㅜ I am going to be chased out again ...ㅜㅜ

Sonata...being pricked right??????kekekekeke I am letting you of this once kekekekeke

I will try to release a great album in this new year, practice like crazy and my target for the year is to have 1 good drama and 2 great albums keke

Attain (the targets) and let's greet each other happily next year ^^Sorry, because I didn't keep my promise

Instead, I will become someone who will be able to watch over you even more kekeke


Credits: hyun-joong.com + planethyun
English translation xiaochu @ Quainte501.com
Please don't re-edit + HOTLINK
Give proper credit when reposting, thanks!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Original Korean Message

현중공홈 ................................. 날짜 : 2011.01.02 | 작성자 : 우주신

새해소원비는사진을못찍었어 ...개인적인 일이좀있어서..

그래서 인터넷을뒤져서 새해에 떠오를는 태양사진을 퍼왔어 ..ㅡㅡ;;;;

이게 불펌이라는건가 ...ㅋㅋ

음 언젠가 내가말했지 ??????내가 많이많이 커서 지켜준다고

잘하구있는지모르겠네 ...어쨋든 내가 더열심히해서 방청권정도는 ㅋㅋ

3장은더빼볼수있는 사람이될께 ㅋㅋ떡국은먹었어 ?????????

난이제 먹으러갈려고 ㅋㅋ 사실어제도 먹었어..안주로

26이네 ............................제길 쒯 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

아런제길 ...이런망할....퉤퉤퉷

이런xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ장난이고 ...ㅋㅋㅋ

새해복많이받어 건강하고 나도 이제더열심히해서 더기대에 미치는사람될께

우리집 인터넷에떠서 방갑지??????그래두 인터넷에서만봐줘

ㅜㅜ 나또쫏겨난다구 ...ㅜㅜ

쏘나타...찔리지??????ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ내가한번봐준거야 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

새해엔 멋진음반 한번내볼께 미친듯이 연습해서 좋은드라마 1편멋진앨범 2개가내일년목표야 ㅋㅋ

이루고 내년에 방갑게인사하자공 ^^미안약속못지켜서

대신에 내가 더지켜줄수있는사람될께 ㅋㅋㅋ

No comments:

Powered by Blogger. Blogger Template by Intikali.org. Supported by Iskael and BlogSpot Design.