Saturday, November 27, 2010

[Message] Jung Min: Hello? I am Jung Min..!!^^ [2010.11.18 20:40:44]

Hello Everyone I am Jung Min..!! ^^ 2010.11.18 20:40:44

I am in Japan~! The 2nd show has started, I am now waiting for my turn to perform..!!^^

shoo~ although very nervous but I did a great job.!!

so~! All the Japan fans~ Thank you for the flowers that you all have given me~! ^^

and also everyone who came to give me support..!

Today everyone cheered loudly right?? ^^ I believe the outcome will be great~!!

ah~~ there are only a few days left till the releasing of the album~~!!^^*

The songs this time are very very very nice, everyone please anticipate!!^^*

I will let all of you see a completely different me~ eh hehe

also, I will also put in lots of effort in preparation for the Fanmeeting that is a few days away!!^^*

I will sing all three songs for all of you~!! my heart is already going pu thong pu thong nervously beating wildly..^^*

After the release of the album I will be meeting all of you from all over the world~~!

I will be here to leave message often~! byebye~!!^^*

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Original Korean Message

Posted by: pjm0403

안녕하세요? 정민입니다..!!^^ [2010.11.18 20:40:44]


여기는 일본~!! 지금 2막을 시작해서 저는 대기중입니다..!!^^


휴~떨렸는데 잘 했어요..!!


참~!! 일본팬분들~ 꽃 보내주셔서 감사해요~! ^^


그리고 오늘 큰 일 치루셨던 분들..!


오늘 다들 홧팅홧팅하셨어요??^^ 결과도 꼭 좋을 거라고 믿어요~!!


아~~~~ 이제 앨범 발매도 얼마 남지 않았어요~~!!^^*


노래 디기디기 좋으니까 여러분들 기대해줘요!!^^* 색다른 모습 보여줄께요~으흐흐



그리고 다가오는 팬미팅도 열심히 준비할께요~~^^*


3곡 모두 들려줄께요~~!! 벌써 두근두근..^^*


앨범 발매하고 이곳 저곳에서도 봐요~~!


글도 자주 남길께요~! 안녕~!!^^*






**************************************************************

CREDITS
http://www.parkjungmin.net/12814 + planethyun@blogspot
Korean to Chinese translation: http://www.parkjungmin.com.cn/
Chinese to English translation: josie @ http://501wangja.multiply.com
Do not re-edit + HOTLINK
Please repost with full credit... kamsahamnida!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger. Blogger Template by Intikali.org. Supported by Iskael and BlogSpot Design.