Wednesday, October 13, 2010

[Message] HyungJun's message at JP site [06.10.2010]


Hello. I am Kim HyungJun.
Firstly, I am really happy to greet everyone through this wonderful Japan official homepage.
Everyone had only happy things happening right?~ That's because I prayed. For everyone to have only good things happening.
Now I can communicate with fans in Japan through this place. I will also update about myself frequently.

Recently, I have been really busy with the rehearsal for musical 'Cafe-In'.
I am also DJ-ing for 'Kim HyungJun's Music High'.
MC too.. Spending my days with tightly filled schedules happy.gif

Seems like very soon, I will be seeing everyone through the musical play.
Please give me your generous love and also unsparing interest.
Mina-san~ Aishitemasu~ Iiyoumemidaekudasai ^^ Janae
(Everyone~ I love you~ Have a sweet dream^^ Bye)



______________________________________________________

CREDITS
KimHyungJun.jp + Baidu SS501 + (English Translation) xiaochu @ Quainte501.com+PlanetHyun.blogspot.com
Do not re-edit+HOTLINK
Please repost with full credit... kamsahamnida!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger. Blogger Template by Intikali.org. Supported by Iskael and BlogSpot Design.