Monday, September 6, 2010

[Twitter] YoungSaeng's Tweet "reply from JiBin & YS reply to him"


@mystyle1103 Hyung, you woke up already? keke I was sleeping when you talked to me TT TT If hyung wants to talk to someone you know, you should write a message, just like how I write to hyung~ Reply is for replying, write something to me!! Twitter will be verified* even if you don’t write anything keke Hyung will become addicted to this keke


@Actor_ParkJiBin Is it that I just have do it like this?



_______________________________________________

CREDITS
http://twitter.com/mystyle1103+ (English translation) xiaochu @ Quainte501.com
Do not re-edit+HOTLINK
Please repost with full credit.... kamsahamnida!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger. Blogger Template by Intikali.org. Supported by Iskael and BlogSpot Design.