Sunday, September 5, 2010

[Twitter] Young Saeng tweeted again ^0^



wow ... not a few hours ago he tweeted about his trip to LA .. now he tweeted again ^0^

but I don't know what about his tweeted... hehehe

I will update when I found the translation later^^





update:

English Translation by: xiaochu @ Quainte501.com

Learnt a little from JiBin..Frankly speaking, I don't know how to use this - - I tried (to use) so that I won't fall behind times;; I don't know anything other than this but I'm still playing this - - Heats up my battery so fast.. This twitter thing, I just have to write words myself right? ke

________________________________________

CREDITS
http://twitter.com/mystyle1103
Do not re-edit+HOTLINK
Please repost with full credit.... kamsahamnida!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger. Blogger Template by Intikali.org. Supported by Iskael and BlogSpot Design.