Friday, August 27, 2010

[Message][Eng Translation]Hyung Jun new message @ DSP ~ ♡ (2010-08-27 PM 12:52:17)



Hello ~ Peas It’s been a while!

Recently the weather is too hot, even It rains a lot but it’s still hot.

I Kim Hyung Jun’s Music High !!!!!!!!!!!! had prepared with various broadcasting

I’m ready to showcase my many side, huha

I really want to try to jump further into the new heights

To me, will you bring me power? Always thank you. Really

Work harder, and do not forget the attitude of the first, More in attitude of original intention as beginner’s position

Kim Hyung Jun is gonna to return further more into the learning and development

Thank you so much. I love you. You know ^ – ^

We’re all gonna work harder, to expect me



Forever SS501. and Triple S .

___________________________________________________

CREDITS
http://ss501.dspenter.com/
English Trahttp://ss501.dspenter.com/nslation: by SS501fighting.wordpress.com
Do not reedit+HOTLINK
Please repost with full credit... kamsahamnida!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger. Blogger Template by Intikali.org. Supported by Iskael and BlogSpot Design.