Monday, June 7, 2010

[Message] Kyu Jong message ~ Love Ya.. ^^ @ DSP [2010-06-04]

I know you all have read this message .. sorry for posting here a little late (not a little, it is too late kekeke)

but still I want to share it with you this sweet message from our Lovely KYU

hope you guy's understand my situation why I post this late..

I do not want long-term story.. here the message^^



English Translation:

Love Ya.. ^^ (2010-06-04 PM 9:08:49)

start… YooHoo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

People … is always being adapted, Why still have been shaking again for something I am doing for a long time ..hahaha!!

^ ^ Today Our beauties peas’s cheering voice are so pretty and strong.. Thank you!! he ~





__________________________________

CREDITS
http://ss501.dspenter.com/
English Translation: SS501fighting.wordpress.co
Do not reedit or Hotlink photo
Please repost with full credit... kamsahamnida!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger. Blogger Template by Intikali.org. Supported by Iskael and BlogSpot Design.