Sunday, May 23, 2010

[Message] Maknae's new message @ DSP website ~ Really 2010-05-23 12:37:44 am


Really 2010-05-23 12:37:44 am

You’re the best

although will think mind is sick because is a ballad music which will do emptily too .

The moment when sees the green pea when I look up .. saw the one that I want

Thank you very much, thank you, I’m sorry, can not express the words out.

Our triple S who gave us support from far, to our Green Pea who did as a favor together

I’ll look better in return.

What come up. Today trembling, the happiness, and the impression is always in my heart

I’ll stay. I love you. Join together, the Green Pea gave us support Pearlite green owner,, Triple S

Always with me, That’s too good today ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Let me Love ya ~ ^_^ Bless you comes a lot of Rain

See you on June 4th

___________________________________

CREDITS
http://ss501.dspenter.com/
English Translation: SS501fighting.wordpress.com
Do not reedit or Hotlink photo
Please repost with full credit... kamsahamnida!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger. Blogger Template by Intikali.org. Supported by Iskael and BlogSpot Design.