Friday, May 28, 2010

[Message] Hyun Joong/Young Saeng/Kyu Jong left message to celebrate HSSCANDAL fansite 2nd anniversary?

Young Saeng first message:

YS: 2-year birthday !!!! (This all means smile and sleep…keke)



Hyun Joong message:

HJL: Big congratulations to Pinkseu (Pink HS) two years!!! I wanna running together with Pinkseu (압으로도) ~^^ (under the article appear to have Young Saeng so also me tries to leave once …ㅋㅋㅋ)


Kyu Jong message:

KJ: these Pretty people ^^ I want to cheer for my hyung ~ hee ^^ Do not worry ~



Young Saeng second message:

YS: Today I’m in… 2nd anniversary celebration (In this tok room… keke and who is surprised.. keke)


______________________________________

CREDITS
http://hsscandal.com/
English Translation: SS501fighting.wordpress.com
Do not reedit or Hotlink photo
Please repost with full credit... kamsahamnida!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger. Blogger Template by Intikali.org. Supported by Iskael and BlogSpot Design.