Friday, December 18, 2009

Yui “Kim Hyun-Joong never spoke a word”

Credit: allkoreangossip + cyndzz@wordpress
Please repost with FULL credit, kamsahamnida



*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


After School’s UEE told what happened during her commericial filming with SS501 leader and actor Kim Hyun-Joong. In KBS variety show Champagne – celebrity crush worldcup, she told that she had filmed a commericial with Kim Hyun-Joong where they said hello and started running with holding hands.

She said, “Kim Hyun Joong was famous for not speaking much but he didn’t speak a word to me. It was awkward. Soon after, I had to film a commericial with Lee Min Ho on the same spot. I didn’t say a word to him because I was being used to Kim Hyun Joong. Lee Min Ho tried to start a conversation but I didn’t response. I would like to apologize for that incident.”


Here are cuts from the commericial featuring Yui and Kim Hyun Joong.




No comments:

Powered by Blogger. Blogger Template by Intikali.org. Supported by Iskael and BlogSpot Design.