Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Kim Hyun Joong & Kang Sora, ‘We Are Outdoor Couple’ [120420]


Actor cum singer Kim HyunJoong and actress Kang Sora started their first modeling activity as outdoor models.
Kim HyunJoong and Kang Sora attended the business information conference for outdoor brand ‘Center Pole’ held on 19-Apr at Millennium Hall, Central City, KangNam, Seoul.

… On this day, Kim HyunJoong said briefly “It is my first time modeling for an outdoor brand”, “I will promote (the brand) and show lots of my good image with it.”
Kang Sora also said “It is my first time modeling for hiking attire, it is my honor”, “Thanks to this, I did many hiking and trekking.”


Credit: Mydaily + xiaochu@Quainte501.com (English translation) + SS501 ★ Melodies Of Life

No comments:

Powered by Blogger. Blogger Template by Intikali.org. Supported by Iskael and BlogSpot Design.