Saturday, February 26, 2011

I, HyungJun is here!!



Hi everyone! I, HyungJun is here
I am very excited since this is the first time leaving a message in the homepage.
Even so, I have read the messages posted by everyone since the opening.^^
Please come visit this Korea official homepage often. My album will be released in March so please wait for awhile more

Bonus~ for my first message posted!
Hope you are not shocked when you see the photo.T T
Recently, while working through my schedules and preparing for the album, in order to show a greater image
I got a vitamin drip/injection on the day prior to the filming of music video^^

Here is the a proof shot of getting the vitamin drip/injection!!!
I love you everyone!


Credits : HyungJun.co.kr
English Translation: xiaochu @ Quainte501.com
Please don't re-edit + HOTLINK
Give proper credit when reposting, thanks!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger. Blogger Template by Intikali.org. Supported by Iskael and BlogSpot Design.