Monday, January 10, 2011

[Video News + Text Translation] 110109 KyuSaeng in Hong Kong FM report by Apple Daily




Title: SS501 feed and even hug fans
Caption: [Because I am Stupid]
South Korea popular group SS501
2 members day before yesterday visited Hong Kong
to have fan meeting together with fans
Over thousand fans met their idols
Shouting madly
KyuSaeng: Hi everybody (Mandarin)
Saeng: I am Heo Young Saeng (Cantonese)
Kyu: I am Kim Kyu Jong (Cantonese)
Other than chatting
Also made food to feed fans
And also helping them to apply hand lotion
Caption: [I love you, I am sorry]
Taking the opportunity, YoungSaeng even promote
for his to be released solo album






Credit: AppleDaily.com.hk + yyy148@YT
English translation: PlanetHyun.blogspot.com
Please don't re-edit + HOTLINK
Give proper credit when reposting, thanks!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger. Blogger Template by Intikali.org. Supported by Iskael and BlogSpot Design.