Friday, January 7, 2011

[Twitter] 101229 Boys tweet update

=jjongsoohyelims=
2010-12-28 @ 6:28pm
@mystyle1103 잘지내는건가,못지내는건가 잘모르겠다;ㅋㅋㅋ살이 마구 찐걸로봐서는 잘지내는듯ㅋ너도 잘지내징?너의 비댄스는 잘봤다+_+ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
@mystyle1103 I dont know if I have been fine, or not well; kekeke By looking at me gaining weight so fast, it seems like I am doing well ke Are you doing well too? I watched your Bi (Rain) dance +_+ kekekeke

=YoungSaeng=
2010-12-28 @ 6:05pm
@jjongsoohyelims 그래~~오랜만이다 ㅋㅋㅋ 잘지냈지?
@jjongsoohyelims Yeah~~long time no see kekeke how are you doing?

=jjongsoohyelims=
2010-12-28 @ 4:46pm
@mystyle1103 야!!!!!누님한테 형이모니,형이!!ㅋㅋㅋ그나저나 오랜만이다~!ㅋㅋ
@mystyle1103 Yah!!!!! What are you calling 'hyung' to noonim (elder sister), hyung!! kekeke By the way, long time no see~!keke

=YoungSaeng=
2010-12-28 @ 2:12pm
@jjongsoohyelims 형~~~ㅋㅋ
@jjongsoohyelims Hyung~~~ keke

=HyungJun=
2010-12-28 @ 2:01pm
빙판길 운전 조심하세요, 날씨가 정말 춥네요
Please be careful while driving on icy roads, weather is really cold

=HyungJun=
2010-12-28 @ 12:34am
@90KKB 사랑하는 내동생, 범대표님, 생일이네요 정말로 축하한다^^ 항상 듬직한 널 볼때마다 더 힘이나고 형으로써 더 아끼려고 노력하는데, 부족한 형이라 미안한 마음도 있다. 우리앞으로 더 행복하고 HnB 만세다, 내사랑하는 아우, 생일축하해 쪽
@90KKB My dear brother, Representative Bum, it's your birthday. Really wish you a happy birthday^^ Everytime I see the ever reliable you, it makes me stronger and I am working hard to cherish you even more as an elder brother, but I also feel sorry that I am lacking as an elder brother. Let us be even happier in the future, long live HnB, my dearest Ahwoo, happy birthday *kiss*



Credit: xiaochu @ Quainte501.com + planethyun@blogspot
Please don't re-edit + HOTLINK
Give proper credit when reposting, thanks!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger. Blogger Template by Intikali.org. Supported by Iskael and BlogSpot Design.