Monday, October 4, 2010

[Twitter] YS / KJ & JM tweet [18.09.2010]

XiaoChu @ Quainte501 translation:
Now I have finished work and came back,
took a shower and came on (twitter) for a while before I go to sleep~^^
Have a sweet dream everyone~!!!


XiaoChu @ Quainte501 translation:
Oh! I am now in Japan~~! Today's big news is my official Japan homepage, fanclub was set up~ Everyone come and play often~!! Joining (fanclub/official Japan website) ^0^

XiaoChu @ Quainte501 translation:
I will work even even even even harder~ sweet dreams everyone!




Kyu Jong tweet


Note from Ode: @mastadoo tweeted Wheesung to say that Kyujong is his, dont vye with him






__________________________________________

CREDITS
as follow+SS501ufo@blogspot
Do not re-edit+HOTLINK
Please repost with full credit... kamsahamnida!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger. Blogger Template by Intikali.org. Supported by Iskael and BlogSpot Design.