Wednesday, August 25, 2010

[Info] Kim Hyung Jun private fan meeting in Malaysia have been postponed



see this offical announcement from Geneses Dream Entertainment facebook when I check my facebook...

very shocked!!!! baby Jun private fan meeting have been postponed to October ... and no confirmed date have been release yet..

I am really mad at first and can't stop cursing ... like to cry... coz I am very excited to meet him this Saturday ...but then I realized, it will not change anything even though I am mad

it's better to postpone than cancelling it, right??? ... and we still have a change to see our baby Jun.. as long as I can go see him this october ... it is will be fine for me...


okay here the notice



-----------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Powered by Blogger. Blogger Template by Intikali.org. Supported by Iskael and BlogSpot Design.