Thursday, August 5, 2010

[Info] Hyung Jun twitter updated [03.08.2010]


English Translation from top to botton:

Top:

will not be wrong again. Good night!

Middle:

Made an error… I will not lose my initial intention! ^^

Bottom:

Really Thank you to many of you who wished me happy birthday.
In the future, I will work even harder and always not lose my initial intention (‘initial intention’ means the feeling of how he started out.. and there’s a typo, he wrote that he will not ‘read’ his initial intention ^^) and be a wonderful Kim HyungJun.
Please keep watching me. I love you. hehheh


______________________________________________

CREDITS
http://twitter.com/HyungJun87+Eng Trans by xiaochu @ Quainte501.com+SS501fighting@wordpress
Do not re-edit+HOTLINK

Please repost with full credit.... kamsahamnida
!


No comments:

Powered by Blogger. Blogger Template by Intikali.org. Supported by Iskael and BlogSpot Design.