Thursday, July 8, 2010

[News] SS501 Let me be the one Music Video notice

I actually have been posting the Music Video before ( youtube version )

you can see HERE

and then I saw this notice on the wingwing blog's

so I decide to post here too.. keke

thanks wingwing for the translation ^_^

Here is the official notice and the link to watch the MV

PS: you need to use IE to watch the MV

------------------------------------------------------------------

SS501 Let me be the one Music Video notice

Hello. This is DSP Media.

SS501 [Destination] album “Let me be the one”

Music video has been open online.

You can see at a glance that this music video is in making format from debut until LOVE YA activities

This MTV is the type of history.

Through GomTV (http://ch.gomtv.com/2201/22348/37375) and Mnet.com

You can now watch the music video of SS501 “Let me be the one”

Thanks you

[ DSP Media ]


_______________________________________

CREDITS
http://ss501.dspenter.com/
English Translation: SS501fighting.wordpress.com
Do not reedit + HOTLINK
lease repost with full credit.... kamsahamnida!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger. Blogger Template by Intikali.org. Supported by Iskael and BlogSpot Design.