♥ SS501 * FOREVER LOVE ♥

Tinggalkan jejak anda, nanti boleh la lyza jejak anda balik :)

Friday, April 16, 2010

[Video] Hyun Joong boarding bus @ Spain going to Airport

Video description:

I saw him get on it (with some other Koreans) and they all had suitcases...
I went up to him and asked him for an autograph and he said "what?" but his manager said no :(

But at least I saw him up close and I touched his back :p

Then I ran into 3 other girls that were waiting for him too...So there were ONLY 4 FANS in the airport when he left...




_______________________________________

CREDITS
Isabel489 @yt+ss501fighting@wordpress
Please don't reedit or HOTLINK
Take out with full credit... kamsahamnida!



♥ Terima Kasih Kerana Sudi Bace ! Like Yea Kalau Suka ! ♥

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...