Sunday, April 25, 2010

[Fan Account] SS501 shooting Gummy’s Music video with Jung Ryu Won


Fan account:

Tonight I think was Kim Hyun Joong shooting Gummy Music video


I just know I got a phone call from my dongsaeng (sister).

7 o’clock in the evening, on the playground near their own apartments (Seoul, Jongno-gu, Ssangyong APT) come to see Hyun Joong with Ryu Won shooting Gummy music video

That’s very close … when she saw it…. Envy La ㅠ ㅠ

Also daughter of the house and wants to shake Hyun Joong’s hand.

PD who shot the Music Video ask her if my daughter want to be an artist …

Her daughter is going to be a chef ….. ㅋ ㅋ

My sister holding a baby so do not shake hand with him

In fact, she saw a small face, he’s too small think she has shown poor (thinking he is too thin) ….

But she feel she saw a handsome Hyun Joong and Stand-up-to-me to feel proud (And even though she is non-Hyun Joong Fans originally…)

1 hour on the phone chatting

The excitement trail was not ended …until the end of the call

Even though Shaking like hell..Do not know why the heart how thrilled …(My sister was holding the 5th baby ^^;)…..

Ryu Won’s skin is too good and smile is pretty… I’ve Looked a long time ….

Even after shooting a while ago, in a telephone call from the state’s ….. Warm over the end of a reporting …..



_________________________________

CREDITS
현중편애@http://miboard.miclub.com
English Translation: SS501fighting.wordpress.com
Please don't reedit
Repost with full credit... kamsahamnida!



No comments:

Powered by Blogger. Blogger Template by Intikali.org. Supported by Iskael and BlogSpot Design.