Monday, March 15, 2010

[Info] Hyung Jun message ~ Hello. ^_^ Yo @ MBCgame official website

Credit: mbcgame.co.kr+(English Translation)Ode @ 오공일오디+ss501fighting@wordpress
Do not HOTLINK or reedit
Please repost with full credit, kamsahamnida!


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*


English Translation:

[2010.03.14] Annyeonghaseyo. ^-^ yo

Who am I??!! This is progamer Kim. Hyung. Jun who has been displaying his progamer image these days to all of you out there!

If I have thoughts of impersonation, that won’t do ne. I’m the real Kim.Hyung.Jun.

What else but none other than..; in this month, there is no keoriji match (name of match)

Have to use other ways to obtain the Jun-pro license/certificate.

What~?! Your man your girl~ None other than.. (ie; exactly … ‘you’ – meaning)

There are also trainee dongsaengs amongst our MBC Game HERO players ne.

Along with my 3 friends, we did the assessment/evaluation (to get cert), if I won two of them amongst those 3 friends (of mine), only then would I be able to get the cert under recommendation by the PD! ㅠㅡㅠ heukheuk (expression; helpless, unbelievable) It’s difficult isn’t it..

During times when I seem like I need everyone’s support, which is why I wrote this post like this.

As for the venue, it is Yung-deungpo-gu, Munrae-dong, LOOX MBC Game HERO Center

Date of match will be on 2010 March 17, Wednesday, at 5pm.

Ah! Arrive one hour early, you would be watching the match along with our bonbangs at 5pm too! OmoOmo

This looks really great! Must arrive at 4pm! ^-^ kyakyakyakyakya

This time round, I must win, in front of all of you, PD will give (me) the cert

Want to display it. That’s why many many of you should come and give me support

Love you. Love you. Love you…. Besides these words I can’t (seem to) say any others ㅠ,ㅠ

I love you (in english, with direct pronunciation with romaji) I love you I love you….
Many of you come and enjoy together! ^-^

ja if so then, I will go to practice now.

Always be healthy and happy!

Look here again!
Please support much.. hing (sound expression)

-Jjoon progamer!-

No comments:

Powered by Blogger. Blogger Template by Intikali.org. Supported by Iskael and BlogSpot Design.