Wednesday, December 16, 2009

SS501 Kim Hyun Joong said “I had been dating with female artist for five months”

Credit: My daily + (Chinese Translation) 妃茵@TSTW + (English Translation) ss501fighting@wordpress
Please repost with FULL credit, kamsahamnida


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


Kim Hyun-Joong right-hand side sign stated “Dating openly with his girlfriends at Cinema, fishing, garak fish market”

Kim Hyun Joong said “I had been dated with female artist for five months”

SS501 member Kim Hyun Joong reveal the fact of his sweet dating story with famous artist.

On the 15th SBS “Strong Heart”, GOD member Danny made a prediction of Kim Hyun Joong said ” Now, you don’t seem to have a lover”. Kim Hyun Joong replied “Yes, I don’t”.

Kim Hyun Joong also reveal the fact that he had have a girl friend ” I say it because it is past tense. She is a famous artist. We have been dating for five months.”

Respond to the new generation of pop singer Kim Hyun-Joong love Method, SES’s Shoo compare it with the way how idols love in the past relatively. Shoo said “In the past, if idols in love with another idols, when they are in the same show together, during rehearsal, they will use eye contact in the precise timing to show their love to each other. For example, they will use some unique gesture. Shoo also said the distance of the two in rehearsal should be around couple feet of each other.” Danny also added “During place arrangement in rehearsal, they can also touch each other’s hand to show their love.” Both sunbae artist had given some important formula of idols lover.

Then, Kim Hyun Joong who always speak frankly said “For convenience, I will bring my girl friend to see movie. Also, because I love fishing, I will ask her to accompany me. Also, I love driving around with her. We would even choose to go to our favorite dating place “garak fish market” to eat sashimi.” His speak get the guest’s attention.

For Kim Hyun Joong’s surprise speaking, SS501 Park Jing Min and Kim Hyung Jun also expressed surprise “We don’t even know he was dating with female artist”. Yang Enzhi who is sitting at the back said ” I think I know.” Her expression let all of the guest want to know who’s that girl friend even more. At last, Kim Hyun Joong gave out a tip “She is still a active female artist now.”

That day is “Strong Heart” Christmas Special, guests are Kim Hyun-Joong, CULTWO, TaeYun of SNSD, etc. to show their torrent of eloquence.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger. Blogger Template by Intikali.org. Supported by Iskael and BlogSpot Design.