Thursday, October 8, 2009

SS501 will perform a new song @ “Song of China and Korea Festival 2009″

source: http://news.sina.com

Translation by ss501fighting@wp

Give proper credit when reposting, kamsahamnida!


SS501 will also bring their latest songs, in addition to singing, “Because I am stupid”,” the theme song of “boys Over Flowers”, they will present their latest single, “All My Love.”

The performance running schedule will be a follow:

1、《Super Girl》《At least I have you》SuperJunior-M

2、《I am Legend》《小芳》Lillipop

3、《OneMoreTime》Jewelry

4、《Taste》《Spark》WINNIE HSIN

5、《What a good man》Ryan

6、《唱臉譜》A duo

7、《Two people》《Shake》HaeYeon

8、《Free flight》《I am a little little bird》Phoenix Legend

9、《雨夜雙唱》水精靈

10、《Women Heart》《As》Kan Mi Youn

11、《Love novice》《Glory》BOBO

12、《Letme》《Miracle》QUANNON

13、《Because I am stupid》《All My Love》SS501


14、《LaChaTa》F(X)

15、《Ring song》Han Geng & Chen Xiao-duo

16、《Ah Li Ah Li》《Trend Girl》Lee Jung Hyun

17、《All Live》《Sky》Tam Chi

18、《as the dream of singing》All Singers

No comments:

Powered by Blogger. Blogger Template by Intikali.org. Supported by Iskael and BlogSpot Design.